The unique positioning of HOPE FOR LIFE ORGANIZATION (HFLO) clearly equips it to meet the challenges that lie ahead. While the HOPE FOR LIFE ORGANIZATION (HFLO) feels the need to grow and expand in response to increasing demands, it also recognizes the need to consolidate and bring into focus its programmed activities with a clear thrust on development issues. After serious introspection, the Team HFLO presently envisages to strengthen and involve itself in the following fields of activity:
- Assisting small voluntary organizations by way of providing conceptual forums and information support, especially to those groups working in remote areas.
- Involving youth in voluntary action in a sustained manner.
- Offering certificates and stipends to youth for their voluntary works.
- Initiating development education so that middle class citizens can contribute and participate in voluntary development work more effectively.
- Setting up an NGO advocacy and outreach centre so as to provide support to the smaller and more vulnerable voluntary organizations.
- Initiating community-based development projects carrying out action research in rural and urban areas.
- Promoting regional cooperation and exchanges between people of the South Asian countries.
“It is the around-the-corner brand of hope that prompts people to action, while the distant hope acts as an opiate.”